Current Professional Activities:
Health care professional experienced in writing and editing professional scholarly manuscripts for several peer-reviewed publications.
Proven record of authoring and publishing studies, writing clinical guidelines directed at health care professionals for high complexity laboratories and supplement companies.
Expertise in developing clinical research and publishing results.
Proficient in medical management and clinical program development in the United States as well as in several foreign countries.
A talent for analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures, and finding innovative solutions.
Proven ability to motivate and work effectively in teams and with persons from other cultures, including in Central and South America, Western and Eastern Europe, and the Middle East. Skilled in working within a foreign environment.
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World, 2013-2016
- Marquis Who’s Who in America, 1998 - 2016
- Patient’s Choice Award: selected out of more than 720,000 physicians; less than 6% have won this award via patient’s votes on www.vitals.com. 2009-2014:
- Most Compassionate Doctor Award: www.vitals.com. 2011
- Top Allergist/Immunologist in Houston, International Association of Healthcare Professionals,
- “The Leading Physicians of the World” Book, NY, NY. 2010-2011
- Marquis Who’s Who in Science and Engineering, 2005 - 2012
- Marquis Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare, 1997 - 2012
- nternational Health Professional of the Year: “Outstanding Contribution to Clinical Toxicology”, Cambridge, England, 2005
- Top 100 Health Professionals 2005 in Clinical Immunology and Toxicology, Cambridge, England, 2005
- American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award in Continuing Medical Education, 2004 - 2009
- Consumer’s Choice Awards – Presented by the American Nurses in Houston Business
- Association, Texas. Sponsored by the Houston Chronicle. Chosen as one of fifteen physicians recognized out of 7,000 in Harris County by a public opinion poll as an outstanding doctor, 1994
- American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award in Continuing Medical Education, 1985 - 1995
University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas, 1993 - 1998
Franklin Pierce College, Rindge, New Hampshire, 1967 - 1970
Bachelor of Arts Degree in three years
- Animal Behavior
Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico, School of Medicine, 1970 - 1974 M.D. degree, June 1974
Post Graduate Medical Education:
Internship: Hospital Infantil and Clinica Santa Monica, Guadalajara, Mexico: Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics: 188 obstetrical deliveries, 1974 -1975
Social Service: Public Health Department, Guadalajara, Mexico, 1975 -1976
Official Pediatrician for the largest public school in Guadalajara, Mexico, (1500 students)
Participated in a study of Rheumatic Heart Disease in Primary School Children in the District of Guadalajara
First Year Resident: General Surgery, Orlando Regional Medical Center, April 1977- June 1978, Orlando, Florida
- General Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia, July 1978 - Jan. 1981
Certification of Completion of Family Practice Residency
Certification of Completion of Geriatric Component of Family Practice
Order Dr Campbell’s book on Inflammation Today!